General Terms and Conditions
- Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- You have the option to share your details with MAG for marketing purposes. If you agree to receive marketing communications from MAG, you must tick the box to give permission to share your details. Your details will not be shared unless you give consent.
- You will have the option to receive marketing communications with third parties who are providing competition prizes. Should you opt in to this, your details will be shared securely with the third party, however after your details are transferred to the third party MAG will not be responsible for the safe use of this information.
- There is 1 (one) prize available to be won. The Prize comprises 2 (two) return tickets from Manchester Airport (MAN) to Los Angeles (LAX), travelling in Economy Class on Virgin Atlantic on its seasonal, Direct service. The Prize may only be redeemed and used in its entirety, including the return flight, during the 2019 direct seasonal service. This means travel (outbound and inbound) must take place between 26th May and 25th October 2019.
- The Prize will be forfeited if it is not redeemed and used by this date and no alternative or compensation will be given.
- The Winner and their chosen guest must travel together. If the Winner wishes to travel alone, the second ticket will be forfeited.
- Popular dates (weekends, school and public holidays) fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability.
- All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
- Winners must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available at http://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html.
- Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once a booking has been made no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
- The Winners and their chosen companion will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
- The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- Bookings must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and companion both give consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Competition. Each Winner and companion are expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
Thomas Cook Airlines
- The winner is entitled to two return flights from MAN to ALC, PMI, LEI, MAH, REU, FAO, BOJ, SPU, GRO, IBZ, NAP, VAR, DBV, INN, GNB on a direct flight with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Depart and return between 1.1.19 and 30.4.19
- Flights must be booked before 30.4.19
- Flights are for the economy cabin which includes 6kg hand baggage per person per flight, 20kg cabin baggage per flight and three course James Martin Meal
- Flights are subject to availability
- No cash or flight alternatives available
- Winner is responsible for ensuring all transfers, accommodation, visa and other requirements are arranged as necessary
- Winner must travel as part of the prize
- Thomas Cook Airlines reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions (including flying dates and destinations) or withdraw this promotion at any time for any reason without prior notice to you
- Oman Air competition closes 31st December. Exlusions on travel dates and availability may apply.
Click and Collect £10 off £100
- £10 off when you spend £100 valid on Click & Collect orders through the Manchester Airport Websites.
- £10 off voucher must be presented at the till in Dixons Travel along with
- Click & Collect order confirmation to receive the discount.
- Offer valid for orders between the 8th and 31st December 2018. Valid for collections until 14th January 2019.
- Offer valid on Click & Collect orders only.
- Prize entitles you to 20kgs of hold luggage per passenger.
- Flights are for a pair of direct flights to UK/Guernsey on Aurigny. Excludes inter-island and services to our European destinations.
- Passengers must book to travel together on the same outbound and return flights.
- Available flights are subject to a separate booking class, which is not visible on Aurigny.com. Flights may not be available in school holidays or bank holidays. Booking in advance will increase your chances of obtaining your preferred flights.
- Travel must be booked and completed before the expiry of the validity date and may be subject to certain date and time exclusions.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Once the tickets are issued any changes or amendments will be subject to administration fees and in some instances may not be permitted.
- Passengers must ensure you have the correct travel documents to travel and have travel insurance.
- If the prize is unavailable, an alternative of equal or greater value will be provided. Competition winners details will be passed onto Dixons for fulfilment.
- Your flight tickets are valid on routes operated by BA CityFlyer only to/from Manchester Airport as shown.
- We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- The flight seats are subject to availability of space and commercial demand – there may be peak times during the year, such as holidays and other special events when travel is not available.
- Bookings will be made in rotation/date order and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Travel on British Airways code share and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
- Reservation changes are not permitted once tickets have been booked. Tickets must be booked before 31st January 2019 and all travel must be completed before 30 March 2019.
- If space in the class of travel that appears on your ticket is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, please co-operate fully with the check-in agent who will try and accommodate you nearer to departure time.
- On rare occasions, the check-in agent may ask you to standby for a flight, to downgrade or to travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request.
- We will email an eticket itinerary to your email address.
- All queries relating to an application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tickets are NOT transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
- Get up to 10% off your Economy Class fare with Qatar Airways.
- Sales Period: 13 December – 31 December 2018
- Travel Period: 15 January 2019 – 31 June 2019. Blackout travel dates apply. Please review T&Cs at the time of booking.
- This is valid on Qatar Airways operated flights from Manchester Airport to: Perth, Bangkok, Auckland, Colombo, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Goa, Singapore, Adelaide, Bali, Islamabad, Phuket, Kathmandu, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Mombasa.
- How they can redeem this – To redeem the offer, all you need to do is enter the promotional code QRDEC18 when booking your flight on qatarairways.com.
- Terms and conditions from Qatar.
- Ryanair competition closes 31st December. Exclusions on travel dates and availability may apply.