If you only pass through the airport a few times a year, you’ll want to take advantage of the fantastic prices on alcohol, perfume, chocolate, electronics and cosmetics. However, there’s always the problem of where to store these once you’re on holiday. The last thing you want to do is lug them around the world and risk breakage or indulgence before you even get home.
Get rid of these temptations by using the Collect on Return service which allows you to select the products you want at the airport and then store them to pick up on your way home. And with our Click & Collect products, you can pay for them in the terminal then choose to use the Collect on Return service.
Five Steps to Collect On Return
- After passing through security, head to the shops in your departure terminal.
- Browse any shop and find your favourite items.
- Speak to a member of staff at the till to inquire about the Collect On Return service.
- A staff member will complete a form with your contact information and flight details. Your shopping will then be stored safely until you collect it.
- Off you go! When you return, just come by the information desk located in arrivals and collect your shopping.
Available to passengers flying within the EU and UK. The service is available in all stores. Simply ask in-store for any further questions.