The Manchester Airport Group PLC (“MAG”) Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- The Promotor of this prize draw is The Manchester Airport Group Plc (registered in England and Wales under company number 04330721 and with its registered address as Manchester Professional Services, PO BOX 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA.
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one of five MINI One cars (“Grand Prize”). One Grand Prize winner will be selected for each geographical area of the United Kingdom as follows: Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, England: Above Birmingham and England: Birmingham and below.
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one of 250 bottles of champagne (“Product Prize”).
- The prizes are not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Grand Prize does not include any road tax or car insurance.
How to enter
- This prize draw will run from 09:00 on 17th November 2017 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 16th November 2018 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All prize draw entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- Subject to the conditions below, each flight booking you make which either (i) departs from, (ii) arrives at, or (iii) has a connection through Manchester Airport will entitle you to one entry in to the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, you must:
- Register, by going to:
i. www.manchesterairport.co.uk/traveltrade (“MAG Website”) to register; then
ii. once on the MAG Website, you must register by completing the entry form and submitting it in accordance with the instructions; and ensure
iii. following registration on the MAG Website, each booking you make and log in accordance with paragraph 9b will entitle you to enter into the prize draw.
- Make a Qualifying Booking, by:
i. Notifying the customer making the booking that the transaction will qualify the travel agent entry into the Prize Draw with a chance to win the Grand Prize or Product Prize. Failure to confirm to the Promotor that this has been done will mean the entry into the prize draw is invalid.
ii. Registration and entries can ONLY be made through the official incentive entry form.
iii. Bookings that are cancelled will not qualify for entry in to the prize draw. Winners will be asked to sign a form confirming that the booking has not been cancelled by the Closing Date, and this form will need to be signed by their manager for verification.
iv. Amended bookings will still qualify as valid entry in to the prize draw.
v. Bookings do not need to be fully paid to qualify for entry in to the prize draw, but bookings made with a £0 (zero pound) deposit will not be accepted.
- The Promotor will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter will not accept proof of postage or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A copy of these terms and conditions can be found at www.manchesterairport.co.uk/traveltrade
- To enter this prize draw you must be employed as a travel agent, a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
- This prize draw is not open to any employees of the Promotor or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promotor may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Prize draw entries cannot be returned.
Announcing the winner
- The winners of the Grand Prize will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received. The draw will take place no later than 7 days after the Closing Date and the winner will be announced in Travel Weekly before the end of January 2019 (“Announcement Date”).
- The winners of the Product Prize will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received. The draw will take place at random intervals between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable before the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the prize draw entry.
- A list of winner(s) will be provided on request.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promotor will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 30 of days of the Announcement Date, the Promotor reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.