Terms and Conditions of entry to Free Drop Off
A charge of £100 may be payable for any breach of the Terms and Conditions. Please read below for full details.
- Free Drop Off is a drop-off only facility. You must not use Free Drop Off for picking-up passengers.
- Free Drop Off is for public use only and is not to be used for any commercial or business use.
- You may not re-enter the Free Drop Off for a period of 30 minutes after you have left the Free Drop Off. If you do so, a recirculation fee of £25.00 will apply.
- Except for Blue Badge holders (see below), you may only stay in the Free Drop Off for a maximum of 60 minutes, after which you may be asked to move on by a traffic marshal. An overstay charge of £25.00 will apply after 60 minutes.
- Blue Badge holders must display a valid Blue Badge in the windscreen at all times and may use Free Drop Off for as long as reasonably without incurring any overstay charge.
- Only Blue Badge holders are permitted to use the demarcated Blue Badge spaces.
- You must park in a manner so as not to cause any obstruction to other users.
- You must comply with all the instructions of traffic marshals and Greater Manchester Police.
- Manchester Airport reserves the right to restrict access at any time to the Free Drop Off or alter the way in which Free Drop Off may be used.
- You must park wholly within designated drop-off areas.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is in operation and will be used to record your vehicle registration number. If your number plate is not recognised, you may need to press the intercom
- button to seek assistance on exit.
- Manchester Airport may use your personal data for the purposes of levying any charges incurred under these Terms and Conditions. Your personal data will be used to monitor your use of the Free Drop Off and may be passed onto a third party to pursue unpaid charges incurred.
- These Terms and Conditions apply 24 hours a day all year round. An application may be made to the DVLA for the registered keeper’s details if you fail to make full payment of any charge set out in these Terms and Conditions (including the £100.00 below).
- Manchester Airport PLC reserves the right to charge you £100.00 (with a reduced sum payable for early payment) if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions. If the charge remains unpaid 28 days after day of issue further action including litigation may result in additional charges being incurred which may be passed on to you.
- Contracts are entered with Manchester Airport PLC Company Number 01960988 registered in England and Wales.