Our lowest price: JetParks is often cheaper than off-site operators – and just 5-10 minutes from the terminal!
- Ideal for 1 to 2 weeks' stay
- Pre-book to guarantee our lowest rate
- 24/7 on-site assistance
JetParks Map and Directions
View & download maps
Video directions to Jet Parks 1
Video directions to Jet Parks 2
Video directions to Jet Parks 3
Jet Parks 1 & 2
- Exit M56 (J5) and follow signs to Terminal 2.
- Upon exiting the slip road, take the 1st exit at the roundabout .
- After 75 yards turn left into Thorley Lane.
- JetParks 2 is 300 yards on the right. JetParks 1 is 500 yards on the left.
Jet Parks 3
- Exit M56 at Junction 5
- At the traffic lights, follow signs for Cheadle
- At the next roundabout take the third exit, following the signs for Jet Parks 3
- Continue along Ringway Road West to the traffic lights at the Shell petrol station and turn right
- Follow Styal Road for a short distance looking out for Manchester Airport Jet Parks on your right
Jet Parks 3 can be found at:
Latitude 53.362413 Longitude -2.247138
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
- Parking is situated approximately 1 mile away depending on your departing terminal
- JetParks 1 & 2 5-10 mins
- JetParks 3 10 mins
Entry and exit procedure
JetParks 1, 2 and 3
- Upon entry,at the barrier control panel simply take token from slot. The barrier will lift automatically. If a token is not present scan the QR code on your booking confirmation. If the QR code is not recognised or you do not have a QR code, please press the intercom button. Please be sure to bring a copy of your booking with you.
- To exit at the barrier, insert the token used on entry. If prompted for overstay payment use integrated chip-and-pin device.
- 2 days minimum
- Maximum height 2.2m (7ft 2in)
- Trailers are not permitted
- Disabled bays are visible and our fleet bus is wheelchair friendly
Arrivals and departures before or after booked days will incur an additional charge. Please see website for standard tariffs and further details.
Emergency phones are in operation
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 2200. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.