Long Stay Parking
If you'll be away for a week or two, Long Stay offers great value for money and convenience.
- On-site parking, close to the terminals
- 24 hour bus service takes you to the terminal entrance in less than 5 minutes
- Just turn up, or pre-book for extra savings.
Long Stay Parking Map and Directions
T1/3 Long Stay
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3.
2. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, you will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
3. Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout. Take the first exit at this roundabout and go straight ahead.
4. At the next roundabout, take the second exit direct to the entrance of the T1/3 Long Stay car park.
The postcode for T1/3 Long Stay is M90 3NS
T2 Long Stay
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5, keep to the left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.
2. At the first roundabout take the second exit following signs to Terminal 2.
3. At the second roundabout take the second exit signposted Long Stay Parking keeping in the right hand lane.
4. Proceed straight on past the multi storey car park. At the next roundabout continue straight on again, then turn right at the T-junction.
5. Turn left at the next junction, follow the road round to the right. The entrance to Terminal 2 Long Stay Car Park is directly ahead of you.
The postcode for T2 Long Stay is M90 5PR
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
- Our Long Stay car parks are situated approximately 0.6 mile from the terminals
Entry and exit procedure
- To enter Long Stay Parking, at the barrier control panel simply take token from slot. The barrier will lift automatically. If a token is not present scan the QR code on your booking confirmation. If the QR code is not recognised or you do not have a QR code, please press the intercom button. Please be sure to bring a copy of your booking with you.
- To exit at the barrier, insert the token used on entry. If prompted for overstay payment use integrated chip-and-pin device.
- 2 days minimum for pre book customers
- Trailers are not permitted
- Disabled bays are visible and our fleet bus is wheelchair friendly
Arrivals and departures before or after booked days will incur an additional charge. Please see website for standard tariffs and further details
Emergency phones are in operation
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 2200. You can also book your parking by phone 24 hours, 7 days a week.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
See what our customers say about our car parks