Free WiFi Access
We've doubled the FREE time from 30 minutes to 60 minutes!
To improve the passenger journey at Manchester Airport we are now offering FREE WiFi access, so you are able to surf the web for free.
- Free access for up to 60 minutes, in any 24-hour period.
- It can be used by all media devices.
- All terminals at the airport, lounges and Manchester's Runway Visitor Park.
- There will also be a premium service available, suitable for heavy usage and streaming, with pay-as-you-go variable rate tariffs.
- There will be an 'account set-up' option to make it easier if you travel a lot through Manchester Airport.
Premium Service Rates
- £5.00 per hour
- £10.00 per day
- £30.00 per month
Locating our wifi on your device
If you are having problems accessing or locating WiFi on your mobile device, here is some help depending of where you are:
- In the airport - look for an SSID called '_FreeWifi'
- BA lounge - look for an SSID called 'BA lounge WiFi'.
- Servisair lounge - look for an SSID called 'Servisair'.
Manchester Airport App
If you’ve got an iPhone or an android phone, you can now download our app. With live flight information, terminal guides, maps and more, it’s your one-stop guide to the whole airport in the palm of your hand – and best of all, it’s completely free.
Click here to download the Manchester Airport App.