1. The prize includes: 1 pair (2 tickets) for Manchester Pride’s Big Weekend, to be held 26-29 August 2016
2. Tickets are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled for administrative reasons without prior notice.
3: You must be employed currently in the UK Travel Trade in order to be eligible for the prize.
4. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Thomas Cook Airlines, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter. The competition closes on 22 August 2016 at 12pm. The draw will be made on the 22nd August 2016. Winner will be notified within 1 day.
5. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county
6. You must provide your full name, address and daytime phone number. MAG will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
7. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
8. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random.
9. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Our decision as to the winner is final
10. Winners will be notified within 1 day of the closing date. The winner can be obtained by contacts Manchester Airport, Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date
11. MAG/Thomas Cook Airlines reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control
12. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 2 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion
13. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize
14. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
15. Data will be held by MAG/Thomas Cook Airlines and can be used for marketing purposes by MAG/Thomas Cook Airlines only. Data will not be shared with any other 3rd party. To opt out of Marketing please contact email@example.com
These terms and conditions apply to the MAGnificent travel trade competition (the “Competition”) run by the Manchester Airport Group PLC (“MAG”). The Competition involves weekly prize draws throughout the Competition (the “Weekly Prize Draw”) and a grand prize draw which is to be drawn once the Competition has closed (the “Grand Prize Draw”).
1. COMPETITION ENTRANTS:
The Competition is open to travel agents within the United Kingdom who have registered on the MAG website (see below for more detail).
GRAND PRIZE: There is one grand prize of a MINI One car available to be won through the Grand Prize Draw as outlined below (“Grand Prize”). Winners will be drawn between 28 February 2017 and 28 April 2017
PRODUCT PRIZES: There are over 45 product prizes donated by airline, tour operator and other partners (“Product Prize”) (exact number dependant on final number of donated prizes) which can be won through the Weekly Prize Draw. These include, for example: a. Flights, b. Hotel stays.
HOW TO WIN
Competition entrants will have the chance of winning a prize in the following ways:
i. A Product Prize can be won in each Weekly Prize Draw to be drawn at 12 noon on the Wednesday of each week during the Competition Period. A minimum of 1 winner will be drawn at random every week.
To enter into the Competition the travel agent must register on the MAG website and make a Qualifying Booking (as defined below) between 20 May 2016 and 28 February 2017.
One Qualifying Booking will equal one entry into the Competition. By way of an example, 10 Qualifying Bookings will equal 10 entries into the Competition. If that travel agent is drawn as a winner in a Weekly Prize Draw they will then have 9 remaining entries in the Competition. If they then make another 6 Qualifying Bookings they will have 15 entries in the Competition.The number of entries per travel agent is unlimited. The travel agent acknowledges and accepts that it shall be wholly responsible for all and any tax liability incurred by the travel agent as a result of entering the Competition including as a result of any of the prizes won.
2. ENTRY MECHANISM FOR COMPETITION
a. Travel agent goes to www.manchesterairport.co.uk/traveltrade to register for the Competition.
b. Travel agent completes entry form and submits it in accordance with website instructions.
c. Following registration on the MAG website each booking made and logged in accordance with paragraph 7 will entitle the travel agent to one entry into the Competition. The greater the number of entries, the greater the number of opportunities to win a prize.
3. QUALIFYING BOOKING
All bookings that meet the following criteria will constitute a “Qualifying Booking”:
a. Before completion of a booking, the travel agent must advise the customer making the booking that the booking transaction will qualify the travel agent entry into the Competition with a chance to win a cash or product prize. If the travel agent cannot confirm that this has been done, the entry will be invalid.
b. All bookings must be a) departing from Manchester Airport and b) made between 20 May 2016 and 28 February 2017. No other aspect of the booking (value / party size) has any bearing on this Competition.
c. All fields within the Competition submission form need to be completed to make a qualifying Competition entry.
d. Registration and entries can ONLY be made through the MAG CRM system.
e. Cancelled booking: Bookings that are cancelled do not qualify for a prize within the Competition. Each winner that wins a prize must sign a form confirming that the winning booking has not been cancelled by the closing date of the competition. This form needs to be signed by his / her manager, for verification.
f. Amended booking: Amended bookings still qualify as valid entries.
g. Bookings do not need to be fully paid for to qualify as entries. However, booking made with £0 deposit will not be accepted.
4. COMPETITION REGISTRATION
Registration on the MAG website will open at 09.00am on 18 March 2016 and closes at 23.59pm on 28 February 2017.
5. COMPETITION PERIOD
The period within which the travel agents can make a Qualifying Booking is from 09.00am on 20 May 2016 and 23.59pm on 28 February 2017. Entries outside this period will not qualify. The Competition, therefore, formally opens at 09.00am on 20 May 2016 and closes at 23.59pm on 28 February 2017.
6. VOID COMPETITION ENTRIES
All Qualifying Bookings will be communicated to the entering travel agent. If no confirmation has been received, the entry is not qualifying.
There is no cost for travel to enter any part the prize draws. No purchase needs to be made by the travel agent at any point, for any aspect of the Competition
8. RESTRICTIONS ON GRAND PRIZE DRAW ENTRY NUMBERS
There is no limitation on the number of entries per travel agent into the Competition (subject to all requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions being met).
9. PRIZE CHANGES
All prizes are as stated. No alternatives are available.
10. PRIZE DISTRIBUTION
MAG endeavours to deliver all prizes within 14 days of the announcement of winners. Winners will be notified by email and / or telephone.
All winners agree to be take part in any publicity relating to the Competition. This will include agents name, agent’s home town, agent’s travel business and agent’s prize.
a. The decision of MAG is final in respect of all matters connected with the Competition.
b. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any third party retailer in relation to the prizes.
c. MAG reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions
13. PROMOTER'S ADDRESS
MAG Travel Trade Team, Marketing Department, MAG Plc, 5th Floor, Olympic House, Manchester, M90 1QX. If you have any queries, please contact:
MAG TRADE HOTLINE: 0161 489 3311
MAG TRADE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org