You are seeing this page because you are using an unsupported browser.
Please update your browser:
Version 10 and later
The Manchester Airport Group PLC (“MAG”) Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is MAG Airport Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 11748654 and with its registered address as 6th Floor, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX.
2. By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning a pair of PremiAir Premium Departures or Arrivals tickets (“Prize”).
3. The Prize is valid for use on bookings from 1st December 2019 to 1st December 2020.
4. Bookings must be made no later than 1st November 2020.
5. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable, cannot be refunded and no change can be given. No cash alternative will be offered
6. The lead passenger on the booking needs to be 18 years or over.
7. The Prize does not include any flights or accommodation, but the winner and their nominated companion must have a flight booked from/to Manchester Airport on the date they wish to use their Prize, with an airline that supports PremiAir.
8. Dates of booking are subject to availability.
9. The winner and nominated companion must travel together.
10. Winner and their companion are solely responsible for ensuring they are travelling with a valid passport/visa where necessary.
11. This prize draw will run from 00:01 on 22nd July 2019 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 11th August 2019 (“Closing Date”) inclusive. Entries are to be made by liking the competition post and commenting beneath/tweeting a reply to the competition posts, which can be found at:
12. All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
13. Maximum of one entry permitted per person per social media channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
14. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
15. The Promoter will not accept proof of postage or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
16. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. To enter this prize draw you must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
18. This prize draw is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
19. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
20. Prize draw entries cannot be returned.
21. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received. The draw will take place no later than 1 day after the Closing Date and the winners will be announced within 2 weeks of the close of the competition.
22. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
23. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the prize draw entry.
24. A list of winner(s) will be provided on request.
25. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the Prize.
26. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
27. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
28. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
29. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.