You are seeing this page because you are using an unsupported browser.
Please update your browser:
Version 10 and later
Manchester – Bordeaux new route launch prize giveaway – 1 pair of return flights MAN-BOD
1. The Promoter is easyJet Airline Company Limited, Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, LU2 9PF, United Kingdom (the "Promoter").
B. Eligibility to enter
1. Each Entrant must be, on the date of submitting their Entry, 18 years old or above, resident in the UK and have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining from the end of the Promotional Period.
2. Entrants (or members of their families or households) must not be employees of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion or its administration.
3. The Promoter may require the Entrants to provide proof that they are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
1. There is one Winner who will get one Prize.
2. The prize is a pair of return standard easyJet flights from Manchester to Bordeaux, subject to availability and as further described below (Flights).
3. The Winner and their travel companion are entitled to one (1) piece of 23kg hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
4. No other expenses will be covered. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes (without limitation) travel insurance, spending money, and transfers.
5. The Winner agrees to co-operate and provide all information necessary for the Promoter to arrange the Prize.
6. If the Winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
7. The Winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
8. The Winner will be solely responsible for ensuring that they – and their travel partner – are able to travel, and that they hold a valid passport, any necessary visas and travel documents for the flights in question between the dates agreed.
9. The Flights must be booked within six (6) months from the end of the Promotional Period for travel within 10 months from the end of the Promotional Period. Travel must take place no earlier than four (4) weeks from the date of booking.
10. Travel cannot be booked on UK Bank Holidays.
11. The prize is not transferable.
12. The closing date is Sunday 19th August at 23:30
D. Limitation of liability
1. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or the Winner's travel partner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Prize except to the extent caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Regulation EC261/2004 does not apply to Prize flights and no compensation will be payable in the event of flight delay or cancellation. Statutory rights are not affected.