The terms and conditions set out below apply to Bookings for Car Valeting Services made on this website. By making a Booking, you accept these terms and conditions. Please read through these terms carefully.
The following words shall have the following meanings in these Conditions:
Agent means The Airport Valet Co Limited of Manchester Airport, of 3 The Old Rectory, Pilgrims Way, Chew Stoke, Avon, BS40 8TT (Registered Company Number 09119404)
Booking means the booking made for Car Valeting Services by You
Bronze Valet Service includes a hand wash, wheel wash and hand polish.
Car Valeting Services means the car valeting services provided by the Agent on behalf of Manchester Airport, including the Platinum Valet Service, the Gold Valet Service and the Bronze Valet Service
Conditions means these terms and conditions for Car Valeting Services at Manchester Airport
Gold Valet Service includes a shampoo hand wash, leather dry, wheel clean, tyre dressing and superior hand polish, plus interior vacuum of seats, carpets and boot. The service also includes a clean of all interior hard surfaces, inside windows and a complimentary air freshener.
Manchester Airport means Manchester Airport Plc, of Olympic House, Manchester, M90 1QX (Registered Company Number 07159561)
Platinum Valet Service includes a full exterior hand-wash. Vehicles are then waxed with high quality Carnauba wax for protection and shine. All exterior and interior trim will be cleaned and hand finished, including floor mats and boot. All upholstery will be shampooed by hand for a deep clean finish.
You means the individual, firm, company or other party contracting with Manchester Airport for the Car Valeting Services;
- This website is owned by Manchester Airport.
- The Car Valeting Service is operated by Agent on behalf of Manchester Airport.
- You are entering into a contract with Manchester Airport for Car Valeting Services based on these Conditions. The Booking confirmation email shall act as proof of contract. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the Booking, as stated in the Booking confirmation email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on this website. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address and ensuring receipt of the Booking confirmation email. Manchester Airport cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure.
- Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- Bookings must be made no less than 48 hours before arrival at Manchester Airport. All Bookings are subject to availability and Manchester Airport reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
- The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes.
- You must not resell, assign or transfer any Booking (in whole or in part).
- The Booking is subject to the Meet & Greet Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here.
Car Valeting Services
- On arrival, your vehicle will be checked into the Meet & Greet Car Park via the standard entry procedure outlined in your booking confirmation.
- During your Meet & Greet service, the Agent’s professional cleaning agents will carry out the Car Valet Services in a designated cleaning zone. On return, your vehicle will be waiting for you to collect via the exit procedures outlined in your booking confirmation.
- You are responsible for removing all items from your vehicle. You should place all child car seats in the boot. Manchester Airport and/or the Agent shall not remove or tamper with any car seats that are not placed in the boot and will avoid this area of the vehicle when providing the Car Valeting Services. Manchester Airport and/or the Agent may need to move any car seat placed within the boot to provide the Car Valeting Services but shall treat such items with care and replace in the boot if moved. Manchester Airport and/or the Agent shall accept no liability in relation to child car seats. You are strongly advised to check the condition of any child car seat(s) prior to departing the Meet & Greet Car Park to ensure it remains fit for purpose
- You agree that Manchester Airport and/or the Agent shall be permitted to move your vehicle as required for the purpose of providing the Car Valeting Services.
- The Agent uses gentle, non-abrasive and environmentally friendly cleaning products to ensure your vehicle gets the best possible care. Should you have any concerns about the cleaning products used, please contact the Agent directly on +44 (0) 800 0430551.
- You are required to notify Manchester Airport at the time of Booking if your vehicle is a high value vehicle worth more than £80,000.
- You may be required to provide details of your vehicle insurance documents upon the reasonable request of Manchester Airport.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all contents and valuables are removed from the vehicle prior to your departure. Manchester Airport shall accept no liability for lost valuables or contents.
- Any vehicle claims cannot be considered unless they are reported prior to departure from the Meet & Greet Car Park. Manchester Airport accepts no liability for loss or damage unless such damage is proved to be caused by our negligence or the negligence of our Agent.
- Manchester Airport shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude the liability of Manchester Airport for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from Manchester Airport’s negligence (including the negligence of Manchester Airport’s agents, employees or the Agent(b) fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or fraudulent concealment of Manchester Airport, its agents, employees, or the Agent; or
- Any matter which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
- Payment shall be made at the time of making the Booking online.
- Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Delta; MasterCard; Solo; Switch; VISA.
- Manchester Airport reserves the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder's permission or if you are under the age of 18.
- It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
How to cancel/amend your Booking
- Car Valeting Service is non-flexible (as set out in your booking confirmation), you cannot amend your Booking at any time after making the Booking and you cannot cancel your Booking once the 14 day cooling-off period has passed.
- Although Manchester Airport attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use our feedback form.
- Manchester Airport reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
- Manchester Airport reserves the right to cancel a Booking at any time prior to delivery of the Car Valeting Services due to non-availability of the Agent’s staff/goods, subject to the payment of a full refund to any affected customer.
- A failure by Manchester Airport to enforce any right conferred upon it by these Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
- If at any time any one or more of the provisions of these Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses and/or sub-clauses hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- The laws of England govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.