Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by Manchester Airport Plc, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX (‘the Promoter’).
2. This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 who book car parking with Manchester Airport by 21st July 2013 and at the time of redeeming the prize have valid flight tickets to fly from Manchester Airport.
3. Employees and agents of MAG and its subsidiaries and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4. The Prize is a £250 voucher to spend in World Duty Free at Manchester Airport . The Prize is non transferable and there is no alternative
5. To enter you must book Manchester Airport parking through www.manchesterairport.co.uk.
6. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for any entry not being received.
7. The closing date for this competition is 21st July 2013.
8. The draw will be conducted within 7 days of the closing date and one winner who has booked car parking at Manchester Airport will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
9. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days of the close of the competition, the prize may be awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
10. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this promotion, you agree to take part in publicity relating to the competition and consent to publication of your name and photograph for advertising and future promotional purposes for the Manchester Airports Group.
12. Your privacy is very important to us: we will not share your contact details with any third parties other than MAG companies and will only use them to contact you with offers and notification of new products and services from Manchester Airports Group. If you do not agree to receive information from MAG please tick the box to opt out [opt out box]
13. Manchester Airport Plc excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
14. This promotion is governed by English law.