1. There is one prize available under the Promotion for the Winner to be enjoyed with their chosen travel companion.
2. The prize includes two (2) return standard flights from Manchester (MAN) to Turin (TRN), subject to availability (the "Prize").
3. For the avoidance of doubt, accommodation, travel insurance, travel to and from airports and all other expenses incurred by the Winner are not included within the Prize.
4. The Winner and their chosen travel companion are entitled to one (1) piece of standard hold baggage per person each way for the flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website:http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage.
5. The Winner agrees to co-operate and provide all information necessary for the Promoter to arrange the Prize.
6. The flights must take place on or before 24 September 2017 If the flights cannot take place on or before this date for reasons outside the reasonable control of either the Winner or the Promoter, or for reasons attributable to the Winner, the Winner shall forfeit their rights under these Terms and Conditions and another winner will be selected who submitted a Qualifying Entry.
7. easyJet must receive the Winner’s flight booking form on or before 28th February 2017. If easyJet do not receive the Winner’s flight booking form on or before this date the Winner shall forfeit their prize.
8. Each Entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these Terms and Conditions as being part of the Prize shall be borne by the Winner.
9. The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they, and their chosen travel companion, are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the flights in question between the dates agreed.
10. The Prize (or part of it) may change at any time and without notice. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable to any other person and there is no alternative prize.
11. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoters.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
14. Flights are subject to availability and Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
15. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
16. The winner and their travel companion/s are solely responsible for ensuring they are travelling with valid passport/visas were necessary.
17. All other general terms of condition regarding carriage or stay are dictated by, the airline or accommodation provider.
18. Dates of travel are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply during popular travel periods.
19. The winner and nominated companions must travel together.
20. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Please note
21. Any alternative travel arrangements made by the winner would be at the winner’s expense.
22. The winner is solely responsible for travel to and from the UK airport, and any other travel outside the prize holiday. The winner and their guest(s) are also responsible for any medical insurance, plus all other expenses including meals, refreshments, spending money and any other incidental expenses.
23. Transfer to onwards destinations are not the responsibility of the promoter.
24. The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner or their guest to take up the prize..
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
26. Winners accept prize at own risk
27. Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
28. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) or easyJet, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
29. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county
31. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
32. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date
33. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date
34. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
35. By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport and easyJet. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com
36. The closing date for the competition is at midnight on Tuesday 31st January 2017.