1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Manchester Airport in partnership with WHSmith
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one copy of the book ‘Still Me’ by Jojo Moyes
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must like the competition post, follow Manchester Airport and answer the following question in the post comments: ‘Who played Will in the film ‘Me Before You’?
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open until 23.59 on Tuesday 13th March 2018
9. There are two prizes to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the social prize draw winners for publicity purposes
14. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.