Terms and conditions
The prize is: 2 tickets from Manchester to Vienna courtesy of Austrian Airlines, plus 2 Vienna Cards courtesy of the Vienna Tourist Board.
Closing date for entries is: 30th September 2017
- Tickets are subject to availability, with 3 months' (90 days') maximum advance purchase. Allow a minimum of 10 working days to book/issue tickets. Prize includes airport taxes and charges.
- No cash alternative, no frequent flyer miles, no entitlement to denied boarding compensation.
- Tickets are strictly not transferable or exchangeable.
- Routing/travel direction cannot be changed, nor the validity extended, and can only be redeemed all together on one trip.
- All other costs are the responsibility of the passenger. Travel insurance, spending money and transfers to and from the airports are not included. It is recommended that passengers obtain their own insurance.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoters.
- No purchase necessary.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- Accommodation is not provided in the prize and is the responsibility of the prize-winner to book and pay for.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) and Austrian Airlines, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG/Austrian Airlines reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.