Mahiki Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, Mahiki and Manchester Airport Limited, and World Duty Free, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted to http://uk.worlddutyfree.com/uks_en/mahiki-dubai-competition.html, and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 04:00 on May 8, 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 17.00 on June 30, 2017. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw on July 7, 2017 ("Draw Date").
Mahiki will provide the first prize winner with one (1), set of two (2) tickets to Dubai with VIP entry into Mahiki Dubai. The package is valid for one (1) prize winner and one (1) guest (who must also be over the age of 18) and includes:
- Economy class return flights (direct) to Dubai from London
- Return transfers provided, from Dubai airport to hotel
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room in a minimum 4 star hotel including continental breakfast
- VIP entry into Mahiki Dubai for one (1) night for two (2) people and a “Treasure Chest” for two (2) people
Mahiki will provide the second prize winner with one (1) set of VIP tickets to Mahiki London. The package is valid for one (1) prize winner and one (1) guest and includes:
- Return transfer to London from a UK address
- One (1) night’s accommodation in a London hotel sharing one (1) standard room including continental breakfast
- VIP entry for two (2) people into Mahiki London
Mahiki will provide the third prizewinner with two (2) VIP tickets to Mahiki Manchester to be redeemed between August 30 and December 31, 2017.
The following Mahiki terms and conditions apply to the prize trip:
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize trip elements listed above shall be incurred at the prize winner’s and/or their guests’ expense, including but not limited to: alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs and any other incidental expenses. Travel insurance is not included but is recommended.
- The trip to Dubai must be taken within the following dates - August 30 and December 31, 2017, and all date requests are subject to availability. The booking form must be received by Mahiki at least 21 days out from preferred travel dates. Departure date and accommodation are subject to availability. Certain restrictions and block out dates may apply.
- The winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same routing.
- The prize must be taken by an adult (18+). Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult but will not be allowed into Mahiki Dubai.
- The winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements.
- The prize trip package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
- Mahiki reserves the right to substitute elements of the prize trip package at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: World Duty Free Group, Customer Support Team, Runnymede Warehouse, Windsor Road, Egham, TW20 0AE, UK OR an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is World Duty Free Group of 4 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, TW14 8HA.