Win the Full Set of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 20th Anniversary Editions!
For your chance to win, visit the Manchester Airport (@manairport) Twitter account and retweet with your answer to the following question:
What is the name of Harry’s pet owl?
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this competition you acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Manchester Airport Group plc, WHSmith or any person directly or indirectly connected with this competition or family members of any of these persons.
- Entry is open to all UK residents over 18.
- There will be one prize winner only and the prize is a bundle of 1 x Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 20th Anniversary Edition Gryffindor House, 1 x Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 20th Anniversary Edition Slytherin House, 1 x Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 20th Anniversary Edition Hufflepuff House, 1 x Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 20th Anniversary Edition Ravenclaw House.
- All prizes are subject to change and availability. The prizes are as stated and not transferable to another individual and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition and prizes are subject to change or removal at any time. WHSmith reserves the right to reject any entrant or winner it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. WHSmith takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or corrupted, or affected due to a computer error in transit.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per household can be accepted.
- The closing date for the competition is 18/08/2017. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not correctly provided.
- The prize winner will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries are valid in accordance with these conditions and have reached The Manchester Airport Group plc by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 90 days, there will be no further prize draws, as The Manchester Airport Group plc's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
- Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- The Manchester Airport Group plc reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in The Manchester Airport Group plc’s sole discretion, it is not possible to conduct a competition as specified.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is The Manchester Airport Group plc, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, M90 1QX.
- Please note that any personal data provided by an entrant will remain confidential to The Manchester Airport Group plc and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent, except that The Manchester Airport Group plc reserves the right to use the information for the purposes of facilitating the competition including but not limited to publishing the name of the winner on its website, as well as providing the prize winners' details to third parties for the purposes of administering the competition including but not limited to the actual providers of the prize, such as WHSmith.
- All personal data provided by an entrant will be used by The Manchester Airport Group plc solely for the purposes of administering the competition and will be securely destroyed within 120 days of the closing date of the competition, unless you have elected to receive further promotional or marketing information.