Win two return flights travelling in Club Europe from Manchester Airport to Salzburg in Austria for two people this winter.
Salzburg is the perfect gateway to plenty of fantastic ski resorts within Europe, including Kitzbühel, Alpendorf and Flachau, all within a short distance, allowing you to hit the slopes with ease.
- Your flight tickets are valid on routes operated by BA CityFlyer only to/from Manchester Airport.
- British Airways will do their very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- The flight seats are subject to availability of space and commercial demand –there may be peak times during the year, such as holidays and other special events when travel is not available.
- Bookings will be made in rotation/date order and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Travel on British Airways code share and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
- Reservation changes are not permitted once tickets have been booked. Tickets must be booked and all travel must be completed before 14 April 2018, when the flying programme to Salzburg end for the season.
- If space in the class of travel that appears on your ticket is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, please co-operate fully with the check-in agent who will try and accommodate you nearer to departure time.
- On rare occasions, the check-in agent may ask you to standby for a flight, to downgrade or to travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request.
- British Airways will email an eticketitinerary to your email address.
- All queries relating to an application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tickets are NOT transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) and British Airways, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that, if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG/British Airways reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- You have the option to share your details with MAG and / or Easyjet for marketing purposes. If you agree to receive marketing communications from either party, you must tick the box to give permission to share your details. Your details will not be shared unless you give consent.
- Competition closes at 23:55 on Sunday 31st December 2017.