1) Entry Fee: the entry fee is waived by each participant agreeing to raise a minimum of £30
2) Medical Condition: All participants are strongly advised to consult their doctor prior to undertaking any exercise programme or running event.
3) Your name will be added to our mailing list so that we can keep you informed about future events and services.
4) Use of image: By entering the run you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or other account of this event.
5) Event cancellation: If the event is cancelled or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances we will endeavour to stage the event at a later date. In such circumstances we will try to let you know in writing of the cancellation or delay. Your entire liability in respect of all costs and expenses you may incur as a result of such cancellation or delay will be the entry price you have paid to take part in the event. Listen to Local radio for details.
6) Each participant must agree to the disclaimer and these terms and conditions before participating in the event. All participants take part at their own risk and a disclaimer waiving all claims against Manchester Airports Group and any party acting on its behalf must be completed by all entrants.
7) Registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line.
8) Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers and medical personnel throughout the duration of the event.
9) Any runners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
10) All runners must race for the set charities, generate a minimum of £30 and use Manchester Airport’s Just Giving team page to fund raise.
11) Runners will be bussed to/from the Runway Visitor Park to the Nature Trail. Car parking will be free of charge at the Runway Visitor Park for runners – proof of entry must be shown.
12) Timings are subject to change.
13) A maximum of 300 runners are allowed to take part in the race, once over this amount a reserve waiting list will be created.
14) Running conditions are cross country on public footpaths, bridleways and in some cases minor roads.
15) Prizes are subject to availability and change.