FREE Wi-Fi access
To improve the passenger journey at Manchester Airport are now offering FREE WiFi access so you are able to surf the web for free.
- Free access for up to 30 minutes, in any 24-hour period
- It can be used on all media devices
- All terminals at the airport, Servisair lounges, Flybe lounge & Manchester’s Runway Visitor Park Suite
- There will also be a premium service available, suitable for heavy usage and streaming, with pay-as-you-go variable rate tariffs.
- There will be an ‘account set-up’ option to make it easier if you travel a lot through Manchester Airport.
Premium service rates
- £5.00 per hour
- £10.00 per day
- £30.00 per month
Locating it on your device
If you are having problems accessing or locating the WIFI on your mobile device, here is some help depending of where you are:
In the airport - look for an SSID call Spectrum, MAG Airport wifi or MANAirport
BA lounge - look for an SSID call BA lounge wifi
Servisair lounge - look for an SSID call Servisair
Flybe lounge - look for an SSID call Flybe lounge wifi
If you’ve got an iPhone, you can now download our new airport app from the App Store. With live flight information, terminal guides, maps and more, it’s your one-stop guide to the whole airport in the palm of your hand – and best of all, it’s completely free. More Information