Fly direct to the Middle East
- 21 flights a week to Dubai
- 14 flights a week to Abu Dhabi
- 10 flights a week to Doha
Airline & flight information
Do you travel on business to the Middle East?
If you do, we hope you are travelling from Manchester Airport. Here are some reasons why…..
Manchester Airport operates 3 daily flights to Dubai with Emirates, 2 daily flights to Abu Dhabi with Etihad and 10 flights per week to Doha with Qatar Airways, plus connections available to the rest of the world.
First and Business class options are available at Manchester on Emirates, Etihad or Qatar Airways, meaning you can choose the class that suits your needs and your budget
Emirates and Etihad have their own executive lounges available for First and Business class passengers, so you can catch up on business, freshen up in the spa showers or relax in style before your flight
Manchester Airport’s business facilities are second to none, with fast stress free security, express check in, free of charge Wi Fi, Manchester Airport’s own Executive lounges called ‘Escape’, plus pre bookable chauffeur services and VIP valet parking.
Tell us about your travel habits.
At Manchester Airport we would like to know a little more about your travel habits, so that we are able to effectively meet your needs with the services and routes you need. Please could you take some time to complete the survey
Why fly Manchester?
With more direct flights than ever before (over 200 in fact), including the Middle East, Manchester Airport really can offer you the world.
- Convenient on-site parking from £2.93 per day- Book Now
- Easily accessed from anywhere in the UK, via car, train or bus View travel guides
- Start your holiday in style in our Escape Lounge - Including FREE food, drink and WiFi - Book Now
- Major High Street brands at tax and duty free prices - exclusive to the airport - Discover the brands
- Make more of the savings on your shopping with services such as Collect on Return, Home Delivery and even Gift Wrapping all available - Find out more