Meet & Greet Plus
Meet & Greet Plus is available at all terminals and comes with the addition of fast track through security for all your travelling party.
- We’ll park your car for you in one of our on-site car parks
- Ideal for any length of stay
- Ideal when you’re tired, short of time, have small children or heavy bags
Meet & Greet Plus Map and Directions
View & download maps
Video directions to Meet & Greet Plus T1
Video directions to Meet & Greet Plus T2
Video directions to Meet & Greet Plus T3
T1 Meet & Greet Plus
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signs for Terminal 1.
- At the traffic lights keep right, passing the Hilton Hotel on your left.
- At the next roundabout, follow signs for Terminal 1 Arrivals. Keep in the left hand lane and the entrance to Meet & Greet Plus is signposted ahead of you. Please note that the ‘no entry’ sign is not applicable to Meet & Greet Plus customers.
T1 Meet & Greet Plus can be found at:
Latitude 53.363057 Longitude -2.272087
T2 Meet & Greet Plus
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5, stay in the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2.
- At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2. Come down the hill and at the next roundabout, with the Radisson Hotel in front of you, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2 Arrivals.
- Proceed around the corner, carrying straight past the ‘no entry’ lanes. Meet & Greet Plus can be located immediately afterwards on your left hand side.
T2 Meet & Greet Plus can be found at:
Latitude 53.367059 Longitude -2.277418
T3 Meet & Greet Plus
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5
- Follow signposts for T1 Ground level departures
- You will then reach a roundabout, where you should take the 2nd Exit, signposted T3 Meet & Greet
- Follow the entrance lanes straight in to T3 Meet & Greet
T3 Meet & Greet Plus can be found at:
Latitude 53.362564 Longitude -2.268221
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
- Park right next to the terminals. Just a few minutes walk to reach check-in desks.
Entry and exit procedure
- Entry procedure:
Terminals 1,2 & 3
When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button and quote your car park booking reference number and name to a member of staff. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Meet & Greet reception to deposit your key. Please note we only take receipt of your individual car key. Key rings and other keys cannot be accepted. You will be given a receipt, which you should retain for your return.
- Exit procedure:
Terminal 1,2 & 3
On your return please follow signs for Meet & Greet and present your receipt at reception. Your keys will then be returned and you will be directed to your vehicle, which will be located adjacent to the reception area.
- 2 days minimum
- Maximum height 2m (6ft 6in)
- Trailers are not permitted
- Parking bays are visible for disabled drivers
Arrivals and departures before or after booked days will incur an additional charge. Please see terms & conditions for further information.
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 2200. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.