Fly direct to New York
- Direct flights
- 14 times a week
Your guide to New York
Arguably the most iconic city in the world, one visit to the city they say never sleeps and you'll fall instantly for its charm.
Your only dilemma is choosing what to do first, a wander through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue, a trip to the Empire State Building or a show on Broadway? These are just the start of what will be an unforgettable trip.
Why fly Manchester?
With more direct flights than ever before (over 200 in fact), including New York, Manchester Airport really can offer you the world.
- Convenient on-site parking from £2.93 per day- Book Now
- Major High Street brands at tax and duty free prices - exclusive to the airport - Discover the brands
- Make more of the savings on your shopping with services such as Collect on Return, Home Delivery and even Gift Wrapping all available - Find out more
- Start your holiday in style in our Escape Lounge from only £18.49 - Including FREE food, drink and WiFi - Book Now
- Easily accessed from anywhere in the UK, via car, train or bus View travel guides