The terms and conditions set out below apply to bookings made for Meet & Greet and Meet & Greet Plus on this website or over the telephone. Please read through these carefully.
1. This website is owned by Manchester Airport plc (MA plc), of Manchester Airport Manchester M90 1XD registered Company Number 1960988 and who are also the supplier.
2. Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
3. You are entering into a contract with MA plc for car parking at or in the vicinity of Manchester Airport, UK for the period confirmed in the online or telephone booking process comprising a series of calendar days or part thereof for the dates set out in your booking confirmation. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the booking as stated on the booking confirmation page and contained in the Booking Confirmation email or letter sent to the address provided and confirmed by you during the online or telephone booking process.
4. Bookings must be made before 10pm on the date prior to the date of arrival at the car park. All car park bookings are subject to availability and MA reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given car park on a given date.
5. The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online or telephone booking process. All prices are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The price you pay is fixed for the stay duration between the Car Park Arrival and Car Park Departure dates and times that you have booked. The booking is valid for a single park entry and exit during the dates you have booked.
6. You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
7. The height restriction for the car park is 2m (6ft6in).
8. Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Delta; MasterCard; Solo; Switch; VISA or AMEX. We reserve the right not to fulfill your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder's permission or if you are under the age of 18. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
9. When you have completed your booking having provided all of the necessary details, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email or letter to the address provided by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email or postal address. MA Plc cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure or incorrect address details provided by you.
10. If you fail to collect your vehicle on the booked return date and time you will be responsible for all additional fees and charges which will be levied at the standard long stay gate tariff in place at that time. We will charge all additional charges to your payment card. Current prices are displayed at the entrance of the car park. There is a £20 overstay charge per day.
11. Subject to Paragraph 13 below, you can cancel the contract by giving not less than 24 hours notice prior to the Car Park Arrival date by visiting www.manchesterairport.co.uk and following the online instructions or by phone 0871 310 2200. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation to the e-mail address stipulated. In the event of any problems, you may alternatively cancel either by telephone 0871 310 2200 or email email@example.com or fax 0161 489 3555.
12. Cancellations must be advised at least 24 hours prior to the Car Park Arrival Date. A £7.50 administration charge will be levied and deducted from the refunded amount. Bookings made less than 24 hours before departure cannot be cancelled and are not refundable. Bookings at special discounted rates are non-refundable. ALL BOOKINGS CANCELLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE CAR PARK ARRIVAL DATE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
13. Customers who include the Cancellation Waiver insurance (£0.99) within their booking will not incur the £7.50 administration charge should they need to cancel their booking. Bookings cancelled in excess of 24 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund of their original booking ONLY, not any additional fees incurred.
(i) You must
∑ enter/exit the car park following the instructions provided to you in your e-mail or postal confirmation and on the car park booking confirmation page.
∑ park your vehicle in the designated arrivals area in a marked bay and not in a manner to cause obstruction to others.
∑ lock your vehicle and remove all contents and valuables.
Car Park Conditions of use
(i) MA plc reserve the right for it or its agents or the relevant Police Authority to move or remove any vehicle to safeguard any person or property against injury or damage or in the event of an actual or perceived threat to security and to remove vehicles which are, or appear to be, stolen or abandoned.
(ii) MA Plc is not responsible for any contents or valuables left in your vehicle.
(iii) Upon your arrival at the agreed time and date at the meet and greet cabin you will be given a voucher in exchange for your vehicle keys. Your vehicle will be moved by us to a parking location and returned to the reception area at the approximate time of your booked return or any subsequently notified later return date.
(iv) Your booking is only valid for your designated car park.
(v) Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit instructions or use of a different car park will not be refunded.
(vi) Road Worthy - you must ensure that the vehicle is road worthy in every respect (inc MOT, tax etc) before entering the meet and greet car park arrivals area.
(vii) In the event that the vehicle is not in Manchester Airport plc's sole opinion road worthy (e.g bald tyres, no tex etc) we will not accept the vehicle for Meet and Greet Parking and you will be responsible for making alternative parking arrangements.
16. Any vehicle claims cannot be considered unless they are reported prior to departure from the car park. MA plc accept no liability for loss or damage unless proved to be caused by our negligence.
17. MA plc and its servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the car park.
18. In the event that MA plc is prevented from supplying the car parking for any reason it will cancel the contract and provide a suitable alternative parking location at no extra charge. MA plc will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible. Where this is not possible or alternative parking is not required MA plc will cancel the contract and will refund the payment received in respect of the booking to the credit/debit card used for payment but will not be responsible for any other costs, which you may incur as a result.
19. MA plc are only supplying you with car parking under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, transfer to Terminals, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking –in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
20. Although MA plc attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please click here
21. MA plc reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
22. From time to time, Manchester Airport plc (MAplc) offer promotional codes providing discounts off selected car parking products. Whilst MAplc make every effort to ensure that a promotional code is available until the stated date, there may be instances when codes are removed earlier than advertised. Manchester Airport reserve the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer in respect of an individual promotion codes at any time without prior notice.
23. The laws of England and Wales govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.