Pick Up & Drop Off
If you're dropping friends, colleagues or loved ones at the airport then we have a couple of parking options to allow you to wave them off.
Pull up directly outside departures where you can touch down just long enough to unload luggage at no charge
Alternatively park for up to 30 mins in our multi-storey car parks right next to the terminal building for just £2.90
Pick Up & Drop Off Directions
T1 Drop off area
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signs for Terminal 1.
- Keep in the right hand lane and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3. You will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
- Take the ramp to the left and enter the car park under the drop off sign on the left hand side.
T2 Drop off area
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5, stay in the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2.
- At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2.
- Come down the hill and at the next roundabout, with the Radisson Hotel in front of you, take the 3rd exit up the ramp. The drop off area is located straight ahead.
T3 Drop off area
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5.
- Keep in the right hand lane and follow the signposts for Terminal’s 1 and 3. You will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
- Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout. Take the first exit at this roundabout.
- At the next (mini) roundabout, take the third exit. Continue until you reach a 2nd mini roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit, the drop off area is located in front of the terminal straight ahead.
Directions to our Multistorey car parks
Distance to the terminal
All drop off areas are located directly outside the terminal building at departures level.
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 2200. You can also book your parking by phone 24 hours, 7 days a week.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.