Jet Parks Plus offers great value on-site pre-bookable parking, just 5-10 minutes from the terminal.
- Cancellation and amendments allowed up to 6 hrs before departure
- On airport, Tarmac car park with clearly defined parking bay. Non stop bus service every 15 minutes from the Car Park to Terminal
- 24/7 on-site assistance
JetParks Plus Map and Directions
Directions to Jet Parks Plus (Formerly Shuttle Park)
- Exit M56 at Junction 5
- At the traffic lights, follow signs for Cheadle
- At the next roundabout take the third exit, following the signs for Jet Parks 3
- Continue along Ringway Road West to the traffic lights at the Shell petrol station and turn right
- Follow Styal Road for a short distance looking out for Manchester Airport JetParks 3 & Plus on your right
- The post code of Jet Parks Plus is M22 5YA
JetParks Plus can be found at:
Latitude 53.362413 Longitude -2.247138
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
- Parking is situated approximately 1 mile away depending on your departing terminal
Entry and exit procedure
- Upon entry, at the barrier control panel simply take token from slot. The barrier will lift automatically. If a token is not present scan the QR code on your booking confirmation. If the QR code is not recognised or you do not have a QR code, please press the intercom button. Please be sure to bring a copy of your booking with you.
- To exit at the barrier, insert the token used on entry. If prompted for overstay payment use integrated chip-and-pin device.
- 2 days minimum
- Maximum height 2.2m (7ft 2in)
- Trailers are not permitted
- Disabled bays are visible and our fleet bus is wheelchair friendly
Arrivals and departures before or after booked days will incur an additional charge. Please see website for standard tariffs and further details.
Emergency phones are in operation
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 2200. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.