The terms and conditions set out below apply to FastTrack bookings made on this website. Please read through these carefully.
1. This website is owned by Manchester Airport Plc, of Olympic House, Manchester, M90 1QX registered Company Number 07159561 and who are also the supplier.
2. Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
3. You are entering into a contract with Manchester Airport Plc for passage through the FastTrack security lane at Manchester Airport, UK. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the booking as stated on the booking confirmation page and contained in the Booking Confirmation Email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on the Manchester Airport website.
4. Bookings must be made no later than 10pm on the day before arrival at Manchester Airport. All FastTrack bookings are subject to availability and Manchester Airport Plc reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
5. The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The booking is valid for a single passage through the FastTrack lane for the date you have booked.
6. You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
7. Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Delta; MasterCard; Solo; Switch; VISA. We reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder's permission or if you are under the age of 18. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
8. When you have completed your booking having entered a date of travel, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email to the address entered by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address. Manchester Airport Plc cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure.
9. Subject to Paragraph 12 below and any specific product terms, you can cancel the contract by giving not less than 24 hours notice prior to your travel by visiting www.manchesterairport.co.uk and following the online instructions. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation to the e-mail address stipulated. In the event of any problems, you may alternatively cancel by phoning 0871 310 3300*. *Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
10. Cancellations must be advised at least 24 hours prior to your travel date. ALL BOOKINGS CANCELLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE TRAVEL DATE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
FastTrack Conditions of use
11. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, use of our FastTrack lane is strictly subject to the following conditions:
i) Confirmation email must be handed into the FastTrack lane staff.
ii) Manchester Airport Plc does not guarantee availability of the FastTrack Lane or a maximum or minimum queue length or time, or that the FastTrack queue time will be less than the standard lanes. All passengers are subject to the same security procedures and regulations and we therefore recommend that you allow enough time for the standard security and x-ray screening.
iii) Manchester Airport Plc shall not be responsible for any passengers who miss their flight because they did not allow enough time to go through the check-in and security process.
iv) Use of the FastTrack Lane does not guarantee entry to the departure lounge. All applicable security procedures, rules and regulations apply to their full extent and such access will be governed strictly in accordance therewith.
v) Manchester Airport Plc, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of missed flights for whatever reason.
12. Manchester Airport Plc and its servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the FastTrack Lane.
13. Manchester Airport Plc reserve the right if prevented from supplying the FastTrack Lane for any reason to cancel the contract and provide a full refund. Manchester Airport Plc will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible.
14. Manchester Airport Plc are only supplying you with the FastTrack Lane under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, transfer to terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking –in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
15. Although Manchester Airport Plc attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use our feedback form.
16. Manchester Airport Plc reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
17. The laws of England and Wales govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.