Property across the Terminals
Manchester Airport is tuned to the needs of business, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With a cost-efficient, round the clock operation, and a strategy for the future, choosing Manchester Airport makes sound commercial sense, not just for the present, but for your future business growth.
Manchester Airport offers a wide range of commercial rental properties on the Airport site and is managed by our in-house Property Department.
Benefits of Accommodation at Manchester Airport include:
- A prestigious and instantly recognised address
- Quick and convenient access to key airport operations
- Excellent and convenient transport connections
- Easily accessible
- Key business opportunities
- A wide variety of accommodation
- An on-site property management team
- 3 terminals
- 2 runways
- Manchester Airport is home to around 95 airlines serving over 220 worldwide destinations.
- In 2008 Manchester Airport handled more than 21 million passengers.
To speak with a property advisor, please contact:
Paula Partington or Lisa Grierson
Tel: 0161 489 3710
Address: Property Department
5th Floor, Olympic House