Car Parking Promotions
*Per day price based on parking in Jet Parks 2 during December for 15 days, total price £39.99. Subject to availability.
Book Parking for your chance to win one of 12 fabulous prizes
Terms and Conditions
1. These competitions are jointly promoted bv Manchester Airport Plc, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX and Dixons Travel, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP27TG (‘the Promoter’).
2. The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
3. The competition is not open to employees of the Manchester Airport Group or Dixons PLC, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
4. Competition: Book your parking by 15 December 2013 and be entered into a prize draw to win one of 12 gifts from Dixons Travel. No minimum or maximum stay duration but must be booked in advance of travel and travel must be complete by 31 December 2014 . To enter you must book Car Parking at Manchesterairport.co.uk, quoting the code ‘Christmas’ at the time of booking. This competition is open to UK residents. Bookings must be made by 15 December 2013, for travel up to and including 31 December 2014. (“the Promotional Period”).The Prize. One of a selection of prizes including 5 pairs of Sennheiser headphones, 2 pairs of Monster headphones, 2 Canon cameras, 1 Go Pro camera and 2 kids tablets. In order to be eligible you must purchase car parking from Manchester Airport. The winner must allow for any promotional activity around the handing over of the prize to be filmed or photographed to be used on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and You Tube
5. The Draw: Prize draws 2 per week on 11th, 18th, 25th November 13 and 2nd, 9th, 16th December each Tuesday during the Draw Period by an independent Manchester Airport employee and a winner will be selected at random each week from all eligible entries. The winners will either receive the prize upon arrival back from their trip if its before the end of January 2014 or the prize will be sent to the address on their Car Park Booking thereafter. In the event of an invalid address or return date the entrant will be disqualified and the prize reallocated to another eligible entrant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify any entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. For both competitions the prize is non transferable and no alternative prize will be offered.
8. Manchester Airports decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or terminate one or both of the promotions should exceptional circumstances prevent them from being run.
10. Winners may be required to participate in post event publicity or promotion activity
11. These competitions and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.