For School and Educational Visits
0161 489 2442
For General Runway Visitor Park Enquiries
0161 489 3932
*Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
For location filming opportunities and an online request form: location filming and requests
The Runway Visitor Park and Concorde Conference Centre is located at:
The Runway Visitor Park
By car: From the M56, leave at Junction 6 and follow the A538 to Wilmslow. After approximately 500 metres take a left turn down Sunbank Lane. At the T-junction go right onto Wilmslow Old Road and follow the road to the Runway Visitor Park gates.
By train: Manchester Airport train station is less than 3 miles from the Park. The 200 bus currently runs an hourly service to the Runway Visitor Park. For exact times please contact Traveline on 0871 200 2233. Alternatively we are a short taxi ride away.
- Car and motorbike parking charges are as follows: £3 up to 1 hour, £6 up to 2 hours, £9 up to 3 hours and £12 for all stays over 3 hours.
- Coach parking is charged at a flat rate of £12.
- Parking is free for all conference delegates.
- Parking charges are included in the price of all aircraft tours.
- There is free admission to Runway Visitor Park for visitors arriving by public transport, on foot or by bicycle (not motorbike).
OPENING HOURS 2013
January - February 24th 0800 1600
February 25th - March 30th 0800 1800
March 31st - May 5th 0800 1900
May 6th - May 26th 0800 2000
May27th - July 21st 0800 2100
July 22nd - August 25th 0800 2000
August 26th - September 21st 0800 1900
September 22nd - October 26th 0800 1800
October 27th - December 31st 0800 1600
We will be closed 25th December, reopening from 26 December.
Guide dogs are welcome at the Park (Other dogs are not permitted due to the proximity of the runways)