Making your journey through the Airport as easy and relaxing as possible is our main aim and we always like to hear what you think about us. We are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible.
We want you to be able to give us your feedback in the way you want and when you want so there are now several ways in which you can do this.
How to contact us
If you have a specific question you may want to check our frequently asked questions before contacting us. However, if you can’t find an answer to your question or you would just like to provide us with some specific feedback please use one of the methods of contact shown below:
By phone - we have a 24/7 contact centre to ensure we are always on hand:
- General enquires +44 (0) 8712 710 711*
- Flight Information + 44 (0) 90 10 10 1000**
- Bookings – Car Parks & Fast Track +44 (0) 0871 310 2200*
- Escape Lounge +44 (0) 0871 200 4450
- Call 0330 333 03 04 for our Customer Service and Feedback Teams
Feel free to use our web feedback form to ask us a question or provide us with feedback.
Customer Contact Centre, 2 Floor, Olympic House, Manchester Airport M90 1QX
*Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
* *Calls are charged at 50.3 pence per call from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
Help us get back to you quicker
We will respond to your feedback as soon as possible. To help us get back to you as quickly as possible please remember, where appropriate, to include your dates of travel, flight numbers and any booking references.