Flying to Sydney 42 times a week
- Emirates 21 flights a week
- Etihad 14 flights a week
- Singapore 7 flights a week
Airline & flight information
Your guide to Sydney
The sight of the iconic Opera House lets you know that you've arrived in Sydney. However, look beyond this familiar landmark and there is a city like no other waiting to be explored.
From lunch overlooking the harbour and shopping in the designer haven of Paddington, to soaking up the sun on the world famous Bondi beach, or perhaps a potter round the Art Gallery of NSW. All topped off with over 300 days of sunshine.
Why fly Manchester?
With more flights than ever before (over 200 in fact), including Sydney, Manchester Airport really can offer you the world.
- Convenient on-site parking from £2.93 per day- Book Now
- Major High Street brands at tax and duty free prices - exclusive to the airport - Discover the brands
- Make more of the savings on your shopping with services such as Collect on Return, Home Delivery and even Gift Wrapping all available - Find out more
- Start your holiday in style in our Escape Lounge from only £17.49 - Including FREE food, drink and WiFi - Book Now
- Easily accessed from anywhere in the UK, via car, train or bus View travel guides