Fly direct to Moscow
- Direct flights
- 4 times a week
Airline & flight information
Your guide to Moscow
The awe-inspiring architecture of Moscow is epitomised in the city’s Red Square and with the iconic Kremlin. Both are must sees on a trip to this increasingly popular city break destination.
One of Russia’s most famous gifts to the world is its ballet and this can be enjoyed at the famous Bolshoi Theatre, or for those seeking something a little more upbeat, Moscow also boasts state-of-the-art night clubs.
Why fly Manchester?
With more direct flights than ever before (over 200 in fact), including Moscow, Manchester Airport really can offer you the world.
- Convenient on-site parking from £2.93 per day- Book Now
- Major High Street brands at tax and duty free prices - exclusive to the airport - Discover the brands
- Make more of the savings on your shopping with services such as Collect on Return, Home Delivery and even Gift Wrapping all available - Find out more
- Start your holiday in style in our Escape Lounge from only £17.49 - Including FREE food, drink and WiFi - Book Now
- Easily accessed from anywhere in the UK, via car, train or bus View travel guides