Fly direct to Barbados
- Direct flights
- Flights every week
Airline & flight information
Your guide to Barbados
Frequently the first choice for sun seeking celebrities, the 21 miles of Barbados offer beaches worthy of any film set, chic restaurants and some of the very best hotels.
You can even explore the depths of the surrounding sea from the comfort of a family friendly submarine, or simply sit back and enjoy a cocktail in a beachfront bar.
Why fly Manchester?
With more direct flights than ever before (over 200 in fact), including Barbados, Manchester Airport really can offer you the world.
- Convenient on-site parking from £2.93 per day- Book Now
- Major High Street brands at tax and duty free prices - exclusive to the airport - Discover the brands
- Make more of the savings on your shopping with services such as Collect on Return, Home Delivery and even Gift Wrapping all available - Find out more
- Start your holiday in style in our Escape Lounge from only £17.49 - Including FREE food, drink and WiFi - Book Now
- Easily accessed from anywhere in the UK, via car, train or bus View travel guides