Flights to Greece from £72*
Greece is perfect for beach lovers and culture seekers alike. From miles of alluring beaches and a truly mouth watering local cuisine, to world renowned archaeological sights such as the Acropolis.
Picturesque postcards will become a reality as you gaze over the blue-topped churches and lush green countryside, whilst enjoying a fine wine in a traditional Greek taverna.
|Corfu||Ryanair, easyjet & Jet2.com|
|Crete||easyjet & Jet2.com|
To explore all our destinations in Greece, visit our Destination List
Why fly Manchester?
Having the most low-cost flights in the North is just one reason to choose Manchester Airport...
- Rated best value UK airport in YouGov Brand Index March 2013
- Convenient on-site parking from £2.99 per day - Book Now
- Major High Street brands at tax and duty free prices - exclusive to the airport - Discover the brands
- Make more of the savings on your shopping with services such as Collect on Return, Home Delivery and even Gift Wrapping all available - Find out more
- Start your holiday in style in our Escape Lounge from only £17.49 - Including FREE food, drink and WiFi - Book Now
- Easily accessed from anywhere in the UK, via car, train or bus View travel guides
* Based on a one-way flight with Jet2, including taxes. Subject to availability.