1. The competition closing date is 31st October 2015.
2. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by Northern and Shell Titles within 14 days after the closing date. Winners will be notified either by e-mail or telephone within 30 days of the draw taking place.
3. Northern and Shell Titles decision as to the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. There is one prize to be won – the prize consists of 2 return Economy class flights from Manchester to Los Angeles with Thomas Cook Airlines and a £1000 accommodation voucher to be used on http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/travel/
5. The prize must be taken within May 2016 or June 2016 and booked by 30th November 2015. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking. Thomas Cook Airlines reserves the right to ask the winner to book an alternative date dependent on availability.
6. The prize must be taken as offered and no cash alternative will be offered and cannot be transferred to a package holiday.
7. The winner must be one of the people who travels on the prize holiday. The prize cannot be transferred.
8. The winner must cover the costs to/from each airport (to/from Manchester Airport and from LAX to their accommodation and back to LAX) and all spending money and meals.
9. The prize does not include the cost of travel insurance, spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
10. The prize is subject to Thomas Cook Airline’s own booking conditions in addition to these competition terms & conditions. The hotel is subject to the booking conditions on the hotel voucher.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable.
12. Thomas Cook Airlines reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that it is unable to provide the prize stated for reasons beyond its control.
13. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 21+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), Thomas Cook / Condor Group of companies (and their families) or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
14. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
15. All entrants must provide their full name, email address, telephone number and postal address to enter the competition.
16. By entering this competition the winner also agrees to take part in any publicity relating to this competition.
17. Thomas Cook Airlines excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurred arising from entry or acceptance of a prize.
18. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
19. The prize details are as promoted, and cannot be amended.
20. Upon entry of this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by all of the rules of this competition.