SAS and Manchester Airport Holiday Competition to Copenhagen or Stockholm Terms and Conditions
Sales Promotion Terms & Conditions:
1.These terms and conditions apply to [SAS and Manchester Airport Holiday Competition to Copenhagen or Stockholm] Promotion
2. You can enter the Promotion by visiting [www.manchesterairport.com/competitions]. In order to enter, [You must provide your full name, address and daytime phone number. MAG will use your personal details to administer this promotion].
3. The Promotion is open to all passengers aged 18 or over and a UK resident (including the Channel Islands). You cannot enter this competition if you’re employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & SAS, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
4. The Promotion is not open to any employees and/or immediate families of employees of Manchester Airport Group Plc, Manchester Airport, any companies supplying the prizes or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
There is one prize to be won – This prize is for two people travelling together on direct flights, operated by SAS, from Manchester to Copenhagen or Stockholm and must be used by 31st October 2016 (travel completed). The prize includes a £500 accommodation voucher to be used on the Manchester Airport Travel Website www.manchesterairport.com/travel
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner is requested to make contact with the promoter within one week of being notified of winning the prize.
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and SAS only as sponsors of the competition. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- Only one entry per person.
- All Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Promotion shall be available from [04.04.16]. The closing date for entering the Promotion is [02.05.16] (“Closing Date”).
- Airlines reserves the right to reject and disqualify any Prize ticket it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners agree to take part in any promotional activity at the Promoter’s request and consent to their name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of this promotion and promoting the Promoter and its business.
- By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport and SAS. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in respect of all matters connected with the Promotion.
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any third party retailer in relation to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- A list of the names and counties for all key Prize winners can be obtained by sending a SAE after the Closing Date to the following address:
Promoter: [The Manchester Airport Group Plc, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX]
SAS Flight Terms and Conditions
- Reservations for the flights must be made at least two months before departure, to ensure we have seats available for your requested dates.
- Once the tickets are issued changes are not permitted, so please make sure all the details you provide are correct.
- This prize is for two people travelling together on direct flights, operated by SAS, from Manchester to Copenhagen or Stockholm and must be used by 31st October 2016 (travel completed).
- The seats are always subject to availability and the tickets are not transferable and have no cash value. Your travel cannot originate in Scandinavia and we do not allow stop overs. SAS is not responsible for any tax liabilities incurred by yourself as a result of this prize.
- Please note, this prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and does not include your insurance, transfers.
Accommodation Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The voucher code is non-transferable, cannot be refunded and no change can be given.
- The lead passenger on the holiday booking needs to be 18years of age or over.
- If the intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher code, the difference can be made up with card payment.
- The voucher must be used to book accommodation in Copenhagen or Stockholm and must be used by 31st October 2016 (travel completed).