Sales Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to [Monarch Airlines and Manchester Airport Tel Aviv Holiday] Promotion
- You can enter the Promotion by visiting [www.manchesterairport.com/competitions]. In order to enter, [You must provide your full name, address and daytime phone number. MAG will use your personal details to administer this promotion].
- The Promotion is open to all passengers aged 18 or over and a UK resident (including the Channel Islands). You cannot enter this competition if you’re employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Monarch Airlines, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- The Promotion is not open to any employees and/or immediate families of employees of Manchester Airport Group Plc, Manchester Airport, any companies supplying the prizes or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- There is one prize to be won – the prize consists of Economy Class return tickets flights from Manchester to Tel Aviv with Monarch Airlines and Accommodation in Tel Aviv, subject to availability.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner is requested to make contact with the promoter within one week of being notified of winning the prize.
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and Monarch Airlines only as sponsors of the competition. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- Only one entry per person.
- All Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Promotion shall be available from [29.03.16]. The closing date for entering the Promotion is [26.04.16] (“Closing Date”). Prize Flights must be booked by [24.05.16].
- Airlines reserves the right to reject and disqualify any Prize ticket it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners agree to take part in any promotional activity at the Promoter’s request and consent to their name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of this promotion and promoting the Promoter and its business.
- By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport and Monarch Airlines. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in respect of all matters connected with the Promotion.
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any third party retailer in relation to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
A list of the names and counties for all key Prize winners can be obtained by sending a SAE after the Closing Date to the following address:
Promoter: [The Manchester Airport Group Plc, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX]
Monarch Airlines Terms and Conditions (Flights and Accommodation)
- The Prize is valid for the dates indicated on the voucher. Under no circumstances will the validity of this voucher be extended.
- The Prize will consist of two return flight tickets on the promoter’s scheduled network and is inclusive of airport taxes.
- Also included is a 3 night stay for 2 persons sharing a double room at Leonardo Beach Hotel with Israeli breakfast. All other charges should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Booking is required for the Prize and flights are subject to availability and not available during August 2016 and the following Jewish Holidays; 22nd – 30th April, 11th – 13th June, 2nd – 4th October, 11th – 12th October, 16th – 25th October, 24th December 2016 – 1st January 2017, 11th – 12th March, 10th – 18th April, 30th May – 1st June 2017. Subject to availability.
- Any portion of the Prize not used by the Prize Winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted.
- The flights are between the scheduled network destinations stated on the Prize Winner Voucher only. Please note flight destinations may change without notice
- The Prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered Prize winner
- The Prize Winner must be aged 18 years or over
- The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
- This voucher has no cash value and no cash alternative is available
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit http://www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
- One (1) piece of standard hold baggage is included in the Prize per person. Hold baggage weight and size requirements can be found on our website. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin free of charge. Cabin baggage weight and size restrictions and security requirements can be found on our website. For further information please refer to the FAQs on our website
- Flight extras are not included in the Prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats, extra legroom seats, the carriage of golf clubs, sports equipment additional hold/checked-in baggage and excess baggage and credit card booking fees, transfers to and from the airport in the UK and overseas)
- Flight Terms and Conditions apply and can be found at www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights
- Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the Prize. All Prize Winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines Ltd or for which Monarch Airlines Ltd may be liable as a result of the competition/promotion or of taking or using the Prize
- Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause
- Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
For details of our route network, please visit www.monarch.co.uk for up to date route information