1. The prize includes one pair of economy return flights from Manchester Airport to Miami with Thomas Cook Airlines.
2. Flights are subject to availability at time of booking.
3. Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for any reasons and without prior notice, and an alternative offered.
4. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
5. The winner is requested to make contact with the competition organiser at least one month prior to the preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
6. £1000 will be contributed by MAG for accommodation. The holiday is only bookable via Thomas Cook.
7. Accommodation is the responsibility of the prize winner to book.
8. The winner also agrees to take part in any publicity relating to this competition.
9. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Thomas Cook / Condor Group of companies (and their families) or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
11. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
12. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within 14 days after the closing date.
13. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. The MAG / Thomas Cook decision as to the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. The winners name can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
15. MAG / Thomas Cook reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion.
16. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 30 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
17. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurred arising from entry or acceptance of a prize.
18. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
19. The competition closes on the 1st July 2015.
20. The prize details are as promoted, and cannot be amended.
21. The prize must be taken before 31st November 2015. i.e the return leg of the journey must be completed before the 31st November 2015.
22. The flights must depart from Manchester Airport only.
23. The prize consists of flights and £1000 contribution to accommodation. No other services / products are included (e.g transfers, spending money, insurance, food, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description).
24.The winner must be one of the people who travels on the flight as the prize cannot be transferred.
25. Upon entry of this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by all of the rules of this competition.