1. There is one prize to be won – prize consists of one new 15/16 season home football shirt signed by the Manchester United first team.
2. The competition closing date is 6th September 2015 and winners will be notified either by e-mail or telephone within 14 days of the draw taking place.
3. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within 14 days after the closing date.
4. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. The MAG / Thomas Cook Sport decision as to the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. The winners name can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
6. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 30 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
7. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), Thomas Cook / Condor Group of companies (and their families) and Manchester United Football Club or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that it is unable to provide the prize stated for reasons beyond its control.
9. The winner must be one who receives the signed shirt.
10. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
12. By entering this competition the winner also agrees to take part in any publicity relating to this competition.
13. MAG / Thomas Cook Sport reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion.
14. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurred arising from entry or acceptance of a prize.
15. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
16. The signed shirt will be sent to winner by 31st December 2015
17. The prize details are as promoted, and cannot be amended.
18. Please note: By entering your email address or postal address you agree to receive email communications or mail communications from Manchester Airports Group and Thomas Cook Sport, keeping you up to date on the latest news, exclusive offers and competitions. If providing a mobile phone number you also agree to receive future communications by SMS. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
19. Upon entry of this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by all of the rules of this competition.