Competition Terms and Conditions
Win £25 Shopping Vouchers
- The prize includes £25 Love to Shop vouchers. https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/love2shop
- Vouchers are subject to availability
- To enter this draw, entrants must follow Manchester Airport on WeChat and fill in their details
- You are requested to make contact with the competition organizer before 31st December 2016 to redeem your prize.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident or are studying at University in the UK, aged 18+. You cannot enter this competition if you’re employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Hainan Airlines their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your name and county
- You must provide your full name, address and daytime phone number. MAG will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random five days after the closing date.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. MAG’S winner decision is final.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG/ Hainan Airlines reserves the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- The competition closes on the 30th October 2016
- By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport and Hainan Airlines. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and Hainan Airlines only as sponsors of the competition. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.