1. The prize includes 2 return flights from Manchester to one of the following airport: Hamburg.
2. Flights are subject to availability and Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
3. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
4. Accommodation is not provided in the prize and is the responsibility of the prize-winner to book and pay for.
5. Flights have to be taken until 31st of March 2017.
6. You are requested to make contact with the competition organiser at least one month prior to your preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
7. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Eurowings, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
8. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county.
10. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
11. Entries received after the closing date of 20th November 2016 will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
12. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Our decision as to the winner is final.
13. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacts Manchester Airport , Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
14. MAG/Eurowings reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
15. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
16. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
17. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.