1. The prize includes two return economy class return flights to Beijing from Manchester Airport, valid until the end of December 2017.
2. Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
3. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
4. You are requested to make contact with the competition organizer at least one month prior to your preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
5. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. You cannot enter this competition if you’re employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Hainan Airlines their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
6. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your name and county.
7. You must provide your full name and email address. MAG will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
8. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
9. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random after the competition closes.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. MAG’S winner decision is final.
11. Winners will be notified after the 6th February 2017.
12. MAG/ Hainan Airlines reserves the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
13. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
14. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
15. The competition closes on the 6th February 2017.
16. The flights must depart from Manchester Airport only.
17. The prize consists of economy class return flights only. No other services / products are included (e.g. spending money, insurance, visas, food, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description).
18. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winner and travelling companion purchases insurance prior to travel. It is the responsibility of the winner to purchase travel insurance.
19. Flights must be booked at least one month prior to travel and to travel by the end of December 2017.
20. By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport and Hainan Airlines. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time
21. Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and Hainan Airlines as sponsors of the competition. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.