1. The prize includes three pairs of return flights to Guernsey from East Midlands, Manchester Airport and Stansted Airport. The prize also includes a 2 night stay in Guernsey on the 9th and 10th of October 2015.
2. Flights are subject to availability and Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
3. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
4. Two night accommodation is provided in the prize by St Pierre Park Hotel.
5. You are requested to make contact with the competition organiser at least one month prior to your preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments
6. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. You cannot enter this competition if you’re from Guernsey. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Aurigny their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter
7. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county
9. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
10. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date
11. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Our decision as to the winner is final
12. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacts Manchester Airport , Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date
13. MAG/Aurigny reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control
14. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion
15. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize
16. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.