Sales Promotion Terms & Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions apply to Air Canada Rouge Promotion.
2. You can enter the Promotion by visiting www.manchesterairport.com/competitions. In order to enter, you must provide your full name, address and daytime phone number. MAG will use your personal details to administer this promotion.
3. The Promotion is open to all passengers aged 18 or over and a UK resident (including the Channel Islands). You cannot enter this competition if you’re employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Air Canada/Air Canada rouge their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
4. The Promotion is not open to any employees and/or immediate families of employees of Manchester Airport Group Plc, Manchester Airport, any companies supplying the prizes or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- There is one prize to be won – the prize consists of Economy Class return tickets flights from Manchester to Toronto with Air Canada rouge.
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- Only one entry per person.
- All Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Promotion shall be available from 11.01.16. The closing date for entering the Promotion is 08.02.16. Prize Flights must be booked by 29.02.16.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner is requested to make contact with the promoter within one week of being notified of winning the prize.
- Airlines reserves the right to reject and disqualify any Prize ticket it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners agree to take part in any promotional activity at the Promoter’s request and consent to their name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of this promotion and promoting the Promoter and its business.
- By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time.
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and Air Canada rouge only as sponsors of the competition. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in respect of all matters connected with the Promotion.
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any third party retailer in relation to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- A list of the names and counties for all key Prize winners can be obtained by sending a SAE after the Closing Date to the following address:
Promoter: The Manchester Airport Group Plc, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
Air Canada rouge Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are valid for travel until 30 SEP 2016.
- It is not possible to travel during the following busy period:- 22 Jun 2016 – 06 Sep 2016.
The following conditions also apply:-
- Requested flights are subject to availability. Please note our direct Manchester- Toronto service is seasonal. Please refer to www.aircanada.com for details of operation.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Stopovers are not permitted, tickets are not transferable, refundable or upgradeable.
- There is no cash alternative and flights are not eligible for Aeroplan points.
- Air Canada is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time and/or date of travel will carry a change fee.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.