1. The prize includes two economy return air transportation tickets on Air Canada rouge from Manchester Airport to Toronto only.
2. Air Canada is only responsible for two Economy return air transportation tickets on Air Canada rouge, including local air departure taxes and surcharges.
3. The prize winner and their travelling companion are responsible for any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein.
4. Seats must be redeemed together and seat availability is at Air Canada rouge’s discretion.
5. The winner is requested to make contact with the competition organiser at least 14 days prior to the preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
6. Flights are subject to availability at time of booking. While every effort will be made to facilitate the preferred travel dates, bookings are subject to applicable seat availability on flights. A minimum of 14 days advance booking request is required.
7. The prize tickets on Air Canada rouge are valid for travel until 30th September 2016, subject to seat availability.
8. All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made, i.e the return leg of the journey must be completed before the 30th September 2016.
9. Travel is not permitted during the following peak periods:
a. 20th June 2015 to 7th September 2015
b. 16th December 2015 to 6th January 2015
c. 22nd June 2016 to 6th September 2016
10. Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons and without prior notice.
11. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
12. Prize tickets on Air Canada rouge are not eligible for Aeroplan points or denied boarding compensation.
13. Flights are subject to Air Canada’s terms and conditions of carriage which can be found at www.aircanada.com.
14. The winner agrees to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
15. Entrants of the competition must be a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) and Air Canada (and their families) or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
17. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
18. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within 14 days after the closing date.
19. Prize tickets on Air Canada rouge are not transferable, refundable or upgradeable and stopovers are not permitted. No cash alternative will be offered. Once booked, no changes can be made.
20. The prize winner, if under 18, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
21. The winner must be one of the people who travels on the flight as the prize cannot be transferred.
22. Please check with the local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
23. Our MAG /Air Canada rouge decision as to the winner is final, and no correspondence can be entered into.
24. Winners will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. The winners name can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
25. MAG/ Air Canada reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion.
26. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
27. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurred arising from entry or acceptance of a prize.
28. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
29. The competition closes on the 14th August 2015.
30. The prize details are as promoted, and cannot be amended.
31. Routes and validity dates are not changeable.
32. The flights must depart from Manchester Airport only.
33. The prize consists of economy return flights only. No other services / products are included (e.g transfers, spending money, insurance, food, accommodation, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description).
34. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winner and travelling companion purchases insurance prior to travel. It is the responsibility of the winner to purchase travel insurance.
35. It is also the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guest have a valid passport and meet Canada Boarder Service Agency requirements.
36. Upon entry of this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by all of the rules of this competition.