Manchester Airport Consultative Committee
The Manchester Airport Consultative Committee (MACC) was established in 1969 to represent the experience of using, working at and living by the Airport. Under the Civil Aviation Act 1982 major UK Airports were required to consult with airport users; MACC fulfills this purpose.
The 34 MACC members represent:
- Manchester City Council
- High Peak Borough Council
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council
- Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council
- Cheshire East Borough Council
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
- Warrington Borough Council
- The National Trust
- The North West Region Chambers of Commerce Council
- The North West Region of CBI
- Scheduling Committee
- Disability Stockport
- Airport Employees
- Airline Operators Committee
- The Association of British Travel Agents
- Combined Association of Wythenshawe Tenants
- Heald Green and Long Lane Ratepayers Association
- Knutsford and Mobberley Joint Action Group
- Styal Action Association
The full Committee meets quarterly, next meetings are listed below:
- Friday 21st October 2016
- Friday 20th January 2017
- Friday 7th April 2017
- Friday 7th July 2017
- Friday 20th October 2017
- Friday 19th January 2018
- Friday 13th April 2018
There are also two sub-committees that also meet quarterly:
- The Technical Advisory Group focuses on the external ‘face’ of the Airport, covering ground transport, environmental controls and policy, airline performance and airfield operations issues.
- The Airport Users Advisory Group is responsible for advising on matters involving the operation of the terminals and passenger facilities.
You can contact the MACC Secretary Mike Flynn
Papers from meetings
- Agenda for 8th July 2016 & minutes to 15th April meeting.
- Agenda for 15th April 2016 & minutes to 15th January meeting.
- Agenda for 15th January 2016 & minutes to 16th October 2015 meeting.
- Agenda for 16th October 2015 & minutes to 10th July meeting.
- Agenda for 10th July 2015 & minutes to 17th April meeting.